Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pure Green Soution and My Shaklee


Well it's has been a great weekend I have had my daughter all weekend and I love it when I get to spend the weekend with her!!! I know all of you other parents who have went through the big D all know what I mean.
We had tickets to go to the Pacers game but she is only 6 and the more she thought about it the more she didn't want to go, she told me the only reason she wanted to go was to get treats at the game they have treats she said!!! I laughed and said ya honey they have treats but that is a awful long way to drive to get some treats, Daddy will buy you some treats right here in town. Well this made me stop and think about why, why does she place treats with the thought of going to a basketball game and a buddy of ours and his son was going to go as well. When I called him and told him we had changed our mind and was not going to go he said his son said the same thing can we still get some treats. Our children place a tag on everything they do and remember like eagle hawks what happens at those events. Storm went to a local basketball game with her Uncle and he had bought her a hot dog at the game she could remember the teams that played at this game and details us adults probably would have forgotten about. This is just another example of the importance of sharing with our children the importance of taking care of our environment they are our future and our actions stick in there mind. Last year on Earth Day all of us set up a booth to promote Pure Green Solution and Shaklee products. She still asks me to this day, Daddy when are we going to help the environment again with setting our booth up. She doesn't want to go set-up the booth because she is going to get snacks she wants to set-up the booth because she wants to help others live healthier lives and help the environment.

This is what snacks triggered we are a race that was built with love and compassion in our DNA we want to do things that are helping and caring for others. This is why I wanted to become a part of Shaklee and started Pure Green Solution! It is a company that was found and started to help people live the way God intended us to live without worring about sickness to be able to use the natural things of this planet to keep us safe and healthy, I have allot more to write and share with everyone but I have my wonderful daughter waiting to go to the park. So I will continue this post later tonight!! God Bless and keep the healthy treats coming LOL
Yours truly Lawrence (Geno) Whalen and Pure Green Solution
PS. I have not proof read sorry for typos, grammer or spelling issues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment